Catherine V. Wigglesworth
- An investment adviser to a mutual fund in excessive fee litigation under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- The former investment adviser to a closed-end fund in excessive fee litigation.
- The board of trustees of a mutual fund in litigation brought under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- The directors and officers of a credit card issuer in class action litigation brought under the Securities Act of 1933 and Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- A former officer of Fannie Mae in securities litigation brought by the SEC.
- A former officer of Freddie Mac in financial crisis-related stock drop litigation brought by a state pension fund.
- An animal health company and its board in shareholder litigation challenging a proposed corporate transaction in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- A technology company in shareholder litigation seeking to enjoin the sale of a subsidary in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- A major law firm against claims alleging legal malpractice in documenting a transactional matter.
- A prominent law firm in a breach of fiduciary duty case involving a well-known Philadelphia labor leader.
- A former federal government official against defamation claims stemming from an investigation into wrongdoing at a major public university.
- A public interest organization in a First Amendment challenge to advertising policies at the Philadelphia International Airport.
The University of Chicago, B.A., 2007, Phi Beta Kappa
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2012, James C. Kent Scholar, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Editor in Chief of the Columbia Journal of Asian Law