Partner and International General Counsel London Labor and Employment
- A major international law firm with regard to a significant employment dispute.
- An international service business on a highly contentious senior executive exit negotiation with complex tax and incentive aspects.
- A major retail financial services organisation on employment issues related to its restructuring including the use of the furlough scheme, TUPE consultation and several senior exit negotiations.
- A leading software provider on the UK aspects of a global restructuring exercise including advice on collective and individual consultation issues.
- Numerous C-suite executives across a wide range of industry sectors in employment contract and incentive negotiations.
- Numerous C-suite executives in severance negotiations.
- Bringing it all back home - TUPE after Brexit - Industrial Law Society (December 9, 2021)
- The COVID-19 Vaccination and the Return to Office Work - Harrison Holgate, Online Programme (March 11, 2021)
- Women in the workpace - the gender pay gap, organisational cultures and representation in leadership - Westminster Employment Forum 2018, London (May 9, 2018)
- Changing Labor and Employment Law in France, Germany and the UK - Waltham, MA (May 2, 2018)
- How to Talk About the Gender Pay Gap - Duff and Phelps, London (October 18, 2017)
- TUPE 2014 - three years on - Industrial Law Society, Nottingham (October 18, 2017)
- Brexit Update and its Impact on Employers: A Breakfast Roundtable - London (March 14, 2017)
- The Gender Agenda - London (February 2, 2017)
- TUPE 2014 Two Years On - Unanswered Questions and Recent Developments - Bristol (October 4, 2016)
- Updating on you on restrictive covenants and business protection - London (September 15, 2016)
- Updating you on data protection and privacy issues for employers - London (June 22, 2016)
- Brexit: Overview of EU and UK Institutions and the Impact of The Vote on Workforce and D&I - Duff & Phelps, London (June 16, 2016)
- TUPE 2014 Two Years On - Unanswered Questions and Recent Developments - Birmingham (March 22, 2016)
- TUPE 2014 Two Years On - Unanswered Questions and Recent Developments - Manchester (March 15, 2016)
- Law Society of England and Wales
- City of London Law Society
- Industrial Law Society
- Employment Lawyers Association
- +44 20 7184 7545
+44 20 7184 7001
- University of Bristol, LL.B., 1988
- The College of Law, Chester, Law Society Finals, 1989
- Merton College, University of Oxford, B.C.L., 1990
- University of Bristol, Ph.D., 2022
- England and Wales