Suzanne Warnery is an associate in Dechert’s global finance practice, advising clients on a variety of commercial real estate financing matters.
Ms. Warnery regularly represents institutional investors in commercial mortgage and mezzanine loans, as well as equity investors in joint ventures. Additionally, she has provided counsel to lenders with respect to the origination, syndication and participation of asset-based loans and has advised financial institutions as purchasers in direct placement public financing transactions. Ms. Warnery has worked with a variety of asset classes, including multifamily, retail and office.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Warnery was an associate with law firms in Connecticut and Boston.
- An institutional investor in connection with its US$350 million financing of an eight-property multifamily portfolio in North Carolina.
- An insurance company in connection with a US$173 million financing of a multifamily three-pack in Texas.
- An institutional investor in connection with its US$120 million financing of a mixed-use property in California.
- A real estate investment subsidiary of a U.S. “big four bank” in connection with a series of joint venture equity investments.
- A U.S. regional bank, as lead lender and agent, in a US$52 million syndicated credit facility in favor of a medical gas supplier.
- A U.S. national bank in a US$40 million credit facility in favor of a computer/electronic component distributor secured by all business assets and a pledge of equity in a Netherlands-based company.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Ones to Watch – Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate, Connecticut (2021, 2022)
- Rhodes College, B.A., Biology, 2000
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2003, Civil Law Certificate, CALI Award for Civil Law Seminar
- Tulane University Law School, LL.M., International and Comparative Law, 2005, Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law Junior Member