Brittany Zoll focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and white collar defense and investigations. Ms. Zoll has represented clients from across a number of industries, including pharmaceutical, automotive, energy, banking and private equity. Ms. Zoll has experience practicing in state and federal courts, including preparing for trial. Her experience in white collar defense and investigations includes conducting high profile internal investigations and representing companies and individuals in connection with investigations by the SEC and DOJ.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Zoll was a litigation associate in the New York City office of an international law firm.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- A major pharmaceutical company in connection with two antitrust class actions involving “pay-for-delay” settlement agreements.
- The board of directors of an automotive company in a high-profile SEC investigation that resulted in no action against the board.
- A marketing company in a Sherman Act Section 2 antitrust case brought in the Southern District of New York.
- An investment firm in several negligence and fraud actions brought in New York state and federal court and effectively secured dismissal of all claims.
- A private equity firm in a breach of contract dispute brought in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- A broker-dealer in a one week FINRA arbitration involving breach of contract and tortious interference claims.
- Dechert and National Veterans Legal Services Program Sue the U.S. Navy For Shortchanging Veterans Discharged for Disabilities - (November 10, 2020)
- Dickinson College, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Lloyd W. Hughes Scholar-Athlete Prize Winner
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York