Ross Allardice has more than 15 years of experience advising domestic and international financial sponsors and private equity house clients in all stages of private equity finance. Mr. Allardice’s practice ranges from assisting on all aspects of leveraged M&A, to restructuring matters, to portfolio companies. He represents parties across multiple industry sectors.
Chambers UK 2017 recognized Mr. Allardice for UK-wide private equity in the buyouts category, where he was described as “a very commercial and driven lawyer" who has "an incredible grasp of the detail."
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Allardice was a partner in the private equity practice of another international law firm.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Direktna Banka on the acquisition of Findomestic Bank.
- Ares on the provision of their financing package in support of Midlothian Capital Partners to acquire Park Leisure.
- Magyar Telecom B.V. on the sale of its holding in the Invitel Group to the China CEE Investment Co-operation Fund.
- Mid Europa on the acquisition of Profi Rom Food S.R.L from Enterprise Investors.
- Mid Europa on multiple acquisitions, including Danube Food Group BV, Clates Holding BV, Regina Maria and CMC.
- Mid Europa on its sale of E 21.
- Better Capital on their acquisition of Walkabout bars.
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe on its sale of GlobalCollect to Ingenico S.A.
- Novator on its investment in Mobile Decisioning.
- A new fund raised by Arle Capital on its acquisition of the Innovia Group.
- Nordic Capital on its joint public bid for Acino with Avista Capital.
- HgCapital on its acquisition of The Foundry from Carlyle.
- Rhone Capital on its acquisition of Ask Chemicals GmbH.
- P4 Sp.Z.o.o. on its dual tranche high yield bond issue and entry into a new senior revolving credit facility.
- Wyndham on its sale of Canvas Holidays to Vacalians.
The University of Dundee, LL.B., 2000
The University of Dundee, Diploma in Legal Practice, 2001
University of Cambridge, LL.M., 2002