Saglara Ildzhirinova focuses her practice on Russian and international corporate transactions, M&A, corporate restructurings, competition/antitrust and foreign investments into Russian companies, data privacy and regulatory matters.
- A global leader in metallized high-end packaging solutions on proposed acquisition of or share in joint venture with Eastern Europe’s largest manufacturer of metallized materials.
- A major European business travel management agency on the sale of shares in its Russian subsidiary to a leading Russian company specializing in business travel management.
- An independent investment firm owned and managed by the former executives of Barclays Private Equity on the necessity of prior antitrust clearance for the so-called ‘foreign-to-foreign’ transaction potentially affecting competition in Russia.
- A U.S.-based genetic testing and diagnostics company on advertising and competition aspects of marketing of its products and services in Russia.
- VimpelCom on data privacy issues in connection with the cross-border transfer of employee data.
- Sophos Limited on various regulatory matters, including importing of cryptographic goods into Russia.
- A Russian subsidiary of a leading international commercial bank for private and corporate customers on issues related to remuneration of bank employees.
- A multinational investment banking and asset management firm, a subsidiary of the largest bank in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe on the implementation of remuneration system for the firm’s employees.
- Millennium Management LLC (WorldQuant Foundation) on various data privacy and employment issues.
- VMware Global, Inc. on a range of employment and data privacy issues.
- A leading global developer of software solutions on protection of company’s intellectual property rights, confidential information, as well as data privacy issues.
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Law Degree, 2014, with Honors