Shane P. Alexander focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters. Mr. Alexander has represented investment banks, private equity firms and corporations in connection with a wide range of domestic and international financing transactions, including asset-backed loans, senior secured credit facilities, first and second lien credit facilities, unsecured facilities, acquisition financings, and syndicated financings.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Alexander served as an associate at another international law firm.
- Sterling Investment Partners in connection with senior and mezzanine refinancings for its portfolio company Service Logic, a leading provider of energy, HVAC and mechanical services.
- RCS Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries in connection with first and second lien financing relating to chapter 11 cases filed in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Court Square Capital Partners in connection with senior secured and mezzanine debt facilities for its acquisition of National Distribution & Contracting, Inc., a healthcare supply chain company and distributor.
- Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. in connection with its US$85 million sale of Intrawest Resort Club Group to Diamond Resorts International, Inc.
- Vertical Bridge Holdings, LLC and its subsidiary VBA II, LLC in connection with its acquisition of approximately 113 broadcast communication tower sites, including nearly 200 broadcast towers, from Alpha Media LLC.
California State University, Fullerton, B.A., magna cum laude
New York University School of Law, J.D., A.H. Amirsaleh Scholar, Managing Editor of the New York University Journal of Law & Business