William T. McEnroe represents clients in a broad range of litigation matters in federal and state courts. His areas of focus include white collar litigation, internal and external investigations, and complex commercial litigation.
Mr. McEnroe maintains an active pro bono practice including representing a prisoner in a federal trial for alleged civil rights violations and same-sex couples challenging Pennsylvania’s marriage laws.
- Chemical manufacturer in a month-long antitrust trial in federal court.
- Board of Directors of an educational provider in shareholder derivative litigation in state and federal court.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer in an appeal before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Prominent law firm in breach of fiduciary duty litigation.
- Multiple individuals and companies in internal and federal investigations.
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2005, cum laude
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Technology Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Honorable Mary A. McLaughlin, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania