Paris +33 1 57 57 80 30
Preventing occupational hazards and managing aspects related to the protection of safety and health at work is still a major concern for employers.
This newsletter revisits five noteworthy decisions on this matter from the last semester.
1. HSC expert assessment: unconstitutionality of clauses regarding covering of assessment costs
2. Safety obligation: from a performance obligation to a strengthened best-efforts obligation
3. Inadmissible misconduct : challenging the professional nature of an accident remains possible after its costs had been covered
4. Inability : Employers should take steps to redeploy employees as soon they are certified medically unfit in a second medical examination
5. Maternity : a dismissed employee revealing her pregnancy must be reinstated without delay