Ryan J. Ahrens is an associate in Dechert’s private client group and focuses his practice on estate planning, estate and gift taxation, trust administration and charitable giving.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ryan practiced at a boutique trust and estate firm near Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Hillsdale College, B.A., Politics and Spanish, 2016, magna cum laude
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2021