Anna Bellingham focuses her practice on the sponsoring and operation of private investment funds, and other aspects of private investing in alternative asset classes, including the structuring of executive carried interest and co-investment arrangements. She has counselled clients on the establishment and operation of a wide variety of private investment funds, including private equity, growth, venture capital, energy, infrastructure, real estate, secondaries and credit funds.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Bellingham was based in the London office of an international law firm where she gained significant experience acting on some of the largest fundraisings in Europe, representing such leading international fund sponsors as Apax, Astorg, Bridgepoint, Cinven, CVC, EQT and Triton.
- Capital Square Partners on the formation of a c. US$700 million fund involving the acquisition of certain portfolio assets from earlier vintage funds managed by Capital Square Partners and Basil Technology Partners. The transaction is believed to have established one of the largest technology services dedicated funds in Asia and received widespread media publicity in the financial press and trade publications.
- Clime Capital on the launch of a first-of-its-kind philanthropic funding initiative for the South East Asia Clean Energy Facility (SEACEF).
- Astorg on the establishment and raising of its €4.2 billion private equity fund, Astorg VII.
- Bridgepoint on the establishment and raising of its €5.75 billion European buyout fund, Bridgepoint Europe VI.
- Cinven on the establishment and raising of its €10 billion private equity fund, the Seventh Cinven Fund.
- CVC Capital Partners on the establishment and raising of its €21.25 billion private equity fund, CVC Capital Partners VIII.
- CVC Capital Partners on the establishment and raising of its its $4.5 billion private equity fund, CVC Capital Partners Asia Pacific V.
- CVC Capital Partners on the establishment and raising of its €4.6 billion long-term private equity fund, CVC Strategic Opportunities II.
- EQT on the establishment and raising of its €10.75 billion EQT VIII fund.
- EQT on the establishment and raising of its €9 billion EQT Infrastructure IV fund.
- Triton on the establishment and raising of its €5 billion European buyout fund, Triton V.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Southwest London Law Centres
- Liberty letters
- University of Nottingham, B.A., Politics, 2011, First Class Honors
- College of Law, London, GDL, 2013, Distinction
- BPP Law School, Accelerated Legal Practice Course, 2014, Distinction
- Solicitor, England and Wales