Andrew Figueiredo is an associate in Dechert’s antitrust and competition group. He represents clients at various stages of the litigation process. Mr. Figueiredo also maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on voting rights cases.
Mr. Figueiredo was a summer associate at Dechert in 2021. Before joining Dechert, he served as an intern during his 1L summer with the Center for Ethics and the Rule of Law at Penn. Mr. Figueiredo also served as a Fellow with the Program for Research on Religion and Urban Civil Society during his 3L year at Penn Carey Law School. He is also involved in the Philadelphia community, serving on the Board of Directors for the Philadelphia Orchard Project.
- PALCUS Young Portuguese-American "Promessa" Award, 2022
- Portuguese American Bar Association
- Portuguese American Leadership Council of the United States (PALCUS)
- McGill University, B.A., International Development Studies, 2019, First Class Honors, Dean's Honor List
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, J.D., 2022, magna cum laude, Silverman-Rodin Scholar, Associate Editor, Journal of Constitutional Law