Saira Henry is a partner in the firm’s antitrust/competition practice. Resident in Dechert’s London office, Ms. Henry advises on EU and UK competition law, as well as on the UK’s national security regime. She acts for clients from a wide range of sectors, including consumer goods, energy and finance, with specialist expertise in the technology and telecommunications sectors.
The Legal 500 UK recommends Ms. Henry as a leading antitrust lawyer, with clients having described her as excelling “in her command of legal analyses” and praised her for combining “analytical skills and creativity with significant industry knowledge,” to be a “very solution oriented” and a “true standout” practitioner.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Henry practiced at other international law firms in London and Brussels, in addition to completing a secondment at the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority.
- London – Corporate and Commercial – EU and Competition – The Legal 500 UK
- American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland
- The Law Society's Competition Section
- University of Surrey, LL.B. (Hons), Law and European Studies
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course
- University of Surrey, LL.M., European Law, Distinction
- England and Wales