Associate Philadelphia Global Finance
- One of the largest international financial institutions, in connection with a €26 million, €6 million, €21.9 million, €20 million communal loans secured in each case by a municipal financial guarantee issued by the respective City Council; a US$60 million loan to a leading Ukrainian transport company for financing of the construction of a grain transshipment complex located in Odesa, Ukraine; amending security documents in relations to a US$13 million loan to a Ukrainian pharmaceutical company; a US$4.9 million loan for the reconstruction of the office building in Odesa, Ukraine; a US$30 million loan for reconstruction and development of the hotel in the historical center of Kyiv, Ukraine, including, due diligence of the property; and a US$100 million subordinated loan to a major Ukrainian bank.
- Two leading Ukrainian banks on the development and implementation of enforcement strategies with respect to non-performing loans and representing each of the banks in court
- An international privately-owned road developer on different issues related to concession of the Lviv-Brody motorway
- A leading European bank on a €68 million financing of the largest shopping, exhibition and office center on Odesa, Ukraine, as well as an extension and restructuring of the same financing
- A syndicate of European banks on €450 million loan to a leading pan-European multi-brand bathroom ceramics producer through Eurobond issuance
- One of the world’s largest IT captive financiers on different issues related to assignment and restructuring of claims under supply agreements with Ukrainian customers
- One of the largest world’s financial institutions, as coordinator of a group of banks, on a US$375 million export pre-payment facility for the largest privately-owned, vertically-integrated energy company in Ukraine; and one of the largest European banks, as coordinator of a group of banks, on a €416 million loan to the same borrower
- A Swiss bank on rendering e-banking services in Ukraine
- One of the largest European banks on a US$140 million term refinancing of an acquisition of a major shopping center in Kyiv, Ukraine; and on a dispute in relation to the operation and management of the same shopping center
- One of the largest European banks on a US$65 million loan facility for real estate project guaranteed by a state owned bank.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Russia-Ukraine Conflict: Implications and Responses - University of Penn Carey Law School, Philadelphia, PA (March 15, 2022)
- +1 215 994 2061
+1 215 655 2101
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2061
+1 215 994 2222
- Institute of International Relations Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Master in Law, 2002
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.M., Structured Finance and Securitization, Corporate and International Finance, 2015