Stormie Mauck focuses her practice on a broad range of complex civil and white collar litigation. Ms. Mauck represents clients in complex commercial disputes before federal and state courts and has experience at both the trial and appellate levels.
Ms. Mauck also has experience with assisting organizations, board committees, and individuals in internal investigations and complex government investigations into fraud and corporate malfeasance. She has represented clients before various prosecutors, regulators, and enforcements agencies, including the United States Department of Justice and the Securities Exchange Commission.
Ms. Mauck maintains an active pro bono practice and is a recipient of the Philadelphia Bar Association's Large Firm Management Committee Public Service Award for her exceptional dedication to pro bono and public service work. She has represented several individuals facing violations of their civil rights including incarcerated individuals. She also represents and advises individuals on immigration matters.
Ms. Mauck was a Dechert summer associate in 2018. Prior to joining Dechert, she externed with the Honorable Judge Matthew W. Brann of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania in the Fall of 2018 and Spring of 2019 and with the Honorable Judge Renée Cohn Jubelirer of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania in the Fall of 2017. Ms. Mauck earned her JD cum laude from Penn State Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Penn State Law Review.
- 2021 Samuel E. Klein Pro Bono Awards - (April 13, 2021)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus: Will Global Pandemic Excuse Contractual Performance? - (March 17, 2020)
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, B.A., 2016, summa cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, J.D., 2019, cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania