Doireann O'Daly focuses her practice on investment funds. Ms. O’ Daly advises clients on the launch and ongoing management of investment funds, including UCITS and QIAIFs. Her clients include investment managers, MiFID firms and alternative investment fund managers.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. O'Daly was a financial services associate at another global law firm.
- A large investment manager in relation to its UCITS money market fund range.
- A large US investment manager in relation to its Irish UCITS umbrellas and multiple sub-funds.
- Large UK and Australian investment managers in the approval of UCITS umbrella funds.
- A large UK AIFM regarding its Brexit planning.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, Diploma, European Studies, 2010
- University College Dublin, Bachelor of Civil Law, French Law, 2011, UCD Entrance Scholar
- England and Wales