Bina M. Peltz
Associate Philadelphia Litigation
Bina Peltz is a litigation associate in the trials, investigations, and securities group. She focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and government investigations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Peltz was a litigation associate in the New York City office of another international law firm and also completed a clerkship with the Honorable Andrew L. Carter, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Ms. Peltz is admitted in New York; she is not admitted in Pennsylvania.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Honorable Andrew L. Carter, Jr.
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2236
+1 215 994 2222
- Princeton University, A.B., 2015, summa cum laude, J. Welles Henderson Prize for Best Law-Related Thesis
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2019
- Admitted in New York only; not admitted in Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York