Greg Renick, Counsel in Dechert’s global finance group, focuses his practice on complex commercial real estate finance and capital markets transactions, with particular emphasis on securitization. Mr. Renick regularly represents CRE CLO and CMBS issuers, underwriters, government-sponsored enterprises, loan sellers and investors in public and private CRE CLO, Conduit, SASB and GSE securitization offerings.
Prior to rejoining Dechert in 2022, Mr. Renick held an investment banking role as vice president in Goldman Sachs’ real estate finance group, where he advised several of the nation’s leading real estate investment firms in connection with the initial issuance of CRE CLO and CMBS securities.
Mr. Renick is an active participant in industry trade organizations such as the CRE Finance Counsel (CREFC).
- New York State Bar Association
- Member CRE Finance Council (CREFC), Active Participant
- FINRA: Series 79, Series 63 and Securities Industry Essentials
- University of Arkansas, B.A., Psychology, 2011, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society Member, Fulbright Senior Scholar, Chancellor’s Scholar, Marie Wilson Howells Scholar, Statewide Undergraduate Research Fellow, Graduating Student Leader Award recipient
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2014
- New York