Dominik Stühler focuses on multi-jurisdictional private equity deals, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, complex leveraged buyouts, and real estate transactions. His clients include private equity funds, strategic investors, and investment management companies.
Mr. Stühler is recognized as a “frequently recommended” lawyer for private equity by JUVE. He is admitted as a lawyer in Germany and holds dual graduate degrees in law and business administration from University of Regensburg as well as an MBA from Vlerick Business School. Prior to joining Dechert, he was a partner at another international law firm.
- JTL-Software-GmbH, a leading ERP software provider specializing in e-commerce enablement solutions on the investment from Hg.
- Maguar Capital on the GP-led sale of HRworks, a HCM software provider offering integrated SaaS solutions, to Maguar Continuation Fund I.
- IntegrityNext and its shareholders on the €100 million investment of EQT Growth.
- Ambienta on the sale of SF-Filter to funds advised by Equistone Partners.
- Castik Capital on its acquisition of Artus group and on the acquisition of Hestia.
- Special Situations Venture Partners III on its sale of nox NachtExpress to Groupe Sterne, a portfolio company of Tikehau Capital.
- Hg on its sale of STP Group, a leading DACH-based provider of legal tech solutions, to Bregal Unternehmerkapital.
- Apax Partners and its portfolio company Neuraxpharm Group on the acquisition of Buccolam® from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
- PAI Partners on the acquisition of Armacell Group from Blackstone, as well as on the contemplated acquisitions of IFCO and Ammeraal Beltech.
- One Peak on its investment in DataGuard, a leading European provider of privacy, compliance and IT security services.
- Summit Partners on the initial public offerings of Westwing Group AG and Global Fashion Group.
- Partners Group on the contemplated acquisition of Faerch Plast from EQT VI, on the acquisition of a Polish real estate portfolio from Peakside Capital, on the acquisition of a Norwegian real estate portfolio from North Bridge Opportunity, as well as on the take private of Axia NetMedia Corporation.
- EQT VII on the acquisition and sale of MTS Globe by Kuoni GTA.
- Special Situations Venture Partners III advised by Orlando Management on the acquisition of the Innight business from TNT, as well as the acquisition of the German logistics business of Compagnie d'Affrètement et de Transport LC GmbH.
- Cathay Capital Private Equity on the acquisition of WST Präzisionstechnik GmbH from Finatem, as well as on the investment in medifa healthcare group.
- Fortress Investment Group on the acquisition of German and Dutch loan and real estate portfolios.
- Beyond Capital on the acquisition of LDBS Lichtdienst GmbH, on the acquisition of sysob IT-Unternehmensgruppe GmbH & Co. KG and on the acquisition of EBERTLANG Distribution GmbH.
- Summit Partners on the investments in Global Fashion Group, Westwing and Lazada, the acquisitions of NAFI and Assfinet by Acturis Group and on the sale of an interest in Dedon Group.
- Blackstone on the acquisition of Logicor Group from Foncière de Régions.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers, Banking Diploma/Bankkaufmann, 1995
- Universität Regensburg, First German Law Degree/Erstes Staatsexamen, 2000
- Vlerick Business School, MBA, 2001
- Universität Regensburg, Graduate Degree/Diplom, Business Administration, 2002
- Higher Regional Court of Munich/Oberlandesgericht München, Second German Law Degree/Zweites Staatsexamen, 2004