Verity Spragge focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on leveraged finance and corporate transactions, including private equity, mergers and acquisitions and reorganizations.
- Ares Funds on the provision of financing to support Equistone's acquisition of the Nexus Vehicle Leasing Group.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt funding to support the acquisition of Butlins Skyline Limited by Zenit (Bidco) Limited, a newco formed by the Harris family.
- ARK Invest in connection with the acquisition of Rize ETF Limited.
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited on the provision of financing package to wealth management business.
- BXR Group on large scale cross-border restructurings involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Chiesi Farmaceutici in connection with its proposed US$1.48 billion acquisition of Amryt Pharma PLC by way of Scheme of Arrangement.
- Direct Healthcare Group (a portfolio company of ArchiMed) on its acquisition of Talley Group Ltd, a UK manufacturer of pressure area equipment.
- Further Global in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake of Progeny, a leading professional advisory firm.
- Kartesia Management as direct lender on a unitranche financing package to support MidEuropa Partner’s acquisition of Optegra Eye Health Care, a leading European ophthalmology platform.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of BRUSH Group, a leading independent provider of equipment, services and solutions for electrical power generation and distribution.
- University of Edinburgh, MA (Hons), English Literature, 2018, First Class
- BPP University, GDL, 2019, Distinction
- BPP University, LPC, 2020, Distinction
- England and Wales