- Havea, a major player in the food supplements industry, in connection with its acquisition of Biocyte, a French laboratory that is a pioneer in nutricosmetics.
- Sofinnova Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm, in connection with a long-term strategic and financial partnership in life sciences with Apollo, a global, high-growth alternative asset manager.
- Mayoly Spindler, a French family-owned and independent pharmaceutical group, in connection with the acquisition of Ipsen’s consumer healthcare branch.
- Five T Hydrogen, a clean hydrogen enabling investment platform, on the Hy24 project, a joint venture between Five T Hydrogen and Ardian, a world-leading private investment house.
- Seppic, an affiliate of the Air Liquide group, in connection with its acquisition of EPI France (Extraction Purification Innovation France), a company specialized in the development and manufacture of active ingredients of natural origin for the nutricosmetics and beauty care markets.
- Groupe Bénéteau and its subsidiary Construction Navale Bordeaux in connection with the sale of its brand CNB Yacht Builders to Solaris.
- Crown Holdings on the French aspects of the sale of its European Tinplate business to KPS Capital Partners.
- Virbac, a French pharmaceutical group dedicated to animal health, in connection with its acquisition of certain assets and research programs from Elanco Animal Health Inc, a U.S. animal health pharmaceutical company.
- An international agro-industrial group in connection with the acquisition (via a holding to be created) of assets of a worldwide business from a British specialty chemicals group.
- A leading cosmetic group in connection with its strategic alliance with a French company to develop and launch new collagen medical devices mainly in China and in the U.S.
- Air Liquide France Industrie in connection with the sale of SUDAC Air Service, its subsidiary specialized in compressed air services for industrials, to Veolia Industries Global Solutions.
- HysetCo in connection with the acquisition of Slota Group, as well as on a fundraising round which raised over €80 million to finance this acquisition and the installation of two new refueling stations.
- Arkema, a French chemical group, in connection with the acquisition of Fixatti, the Swiss-Belgian group that specializes in producing high-performance thermobonding adhesive powders.
- Robocath in connection with its strategic agreement signed with MicroPort to set up a China-based joint-venture company.
- Arkema in connection with the acquisition of Lambson Limited (and its affiliates).
- Arkema on the acquisition, through its subsidiary Bostik, of Prochimir S.A.S. (and its US subsidiary), specialized in the development and the production of high performance thermobonding adhesive films for industrial companies.
- Canadian Group Sani-Marc on its acquisition of the assets of distressed French company Copak, a manufacturer of high-end maintenance products, as part of a bankruptcy process under the jurisdiction of the Commercial court of Rouen.
- The shareholders of Neovia, majority owned (67.5%) by InVivo alongside minority investors Eurazeo, Unigrains, Future French Champions (CDC International Capital) and IDIA Capital Investissement (Crédit Agricole), on the sale of 100% of the shares of Neovia to Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), valuing the company at €1.535 billion.
- A leading Anglo Saxon life sciences group in connection with the sale (and numerous related carve out issues) of two manufacturing sites and related businesses in North Africa to another strategic life sciences group.
- A large European pharmaceutical company on negotiating and reaching a settlement to terminate and dissolve a Chinese distribution Joint Venture.
- HGH Infrared Systems and its shareholders in the bidding process implemented by Rothschild for the sale of a controlling interest in HGH and in the subsequent sale thereof to US fund, Carlyle.
- An international leader in cosmetics on the acquisition of all of the quotas and voting rights held by its partner in their joint venture in Italy.
- Groupe Beneteau on negotiations with Polish yacht manufacturer Delphia Yachts, with the intent to acquire its operations of designing, building and marketing sailing and motor yachts under the Delphia Yachts and Maxi Yachts brands.
- Crown European Holdings, the French holding of the global leader in consumer packaging, on the French- related aspects of its acquisition of Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd., a leading global provider of transit packaging systems and solutions, from The Carlyle Group.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the disposal of several businesses in Europe (e.g., Spain or Italy) and in their acquisitions of several monitoring businesses in Europe (e.g., Belgium or the UK).
- A U.S.-based multinational industrial manufacturer on an acquisition project in France with a strong restructuring component and two other asset deals requiring the coordination of multijurisdictional teams.
- A French dairy multinational on the disposal of three of its French and Belgian sites (and related carve out issues) to a US co-packer.
- Orange S.A. on several acquisitions or divestitures in emerging markets (mainly Africa).
- M&A Cross-border : un accompagnement « clef en main » depuis Paris, Le Figaro — Paris (June 21, 2022).
- Concilier les intérêts des professionnels et des patients dans une cession de fonds de commerce exploitant des données de santé – L’Usine Nouvelle (April 23, 2022).
- M&A : les enjeux de la Compliance, Le Figaro — Paris (March 17, 2020 and June 17, 2020).
- M&A and Compliance, Institut du Risk & Compliance conference – Paris (June 10, 2021)
- M&A : Etre Attentif Aux Enjeux De Compliance, WebTV Forbes Interview — Paris, France (October 5, 2020)
- Compliance and M&A, seminar to Legal Departments of strategic players, Dechert LLP – Paris (Since 2017)
- Representations and Warranties in M&A Transactions, ICC Institute Masterclass on International Contracts, ICC — Paris (December 6, 2019)
- CFIUS for Non-U.S. Investors: What French Investors Need to Know About New U.S. Restrictions, Dechert LLP — Paris (February 20, 2019)
- +33 1 57 57 80 08
+33 1 57 57 80 81
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, DEA, International Private and Business Law, 1993
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, DEA, EU Laws, 1993
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 1994