Isabella Egetenmeir practices in the areas of antitrust and competition law, with a particular focus on the pharmaceutical, IT and transport industries. She advises international companies on merger control, abuse of dominance cases, cartel investigations and on issues relating to the control of foreign direct investment (FDI) before the European and German authorities and courts. Ms. Egetenmeir also regularly provides national security guidance to clients whose transactions may require foreign direct investment (FDI) review in the EU and internationally.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Egetenmeir earned an LL.M. (Master of Laws) from King’s College London with a focus on Competition Law. Her previous experience includes traineeships at the Higher Regional Court of Munich, the European Commission, leading international law firms and the German American Chamber of Commerce in New York.
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Commissioner Maureen K. Ohlhausen
- District Court of Munich I, Commissioner Maureen K. Ohlhausen
- Bavarian Administrative Court and Government of Upper Bavaria, Commissioner Maureen K. Ohlhausen
- King’s College London, LL.M., Competition Law Pathway, 2021
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, First State Examination, Law, 2018
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, Law, 2019
- Brussels Bar (EU-list)