- Representing a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company in relation to all their employment needs in France, including individual and collective issues, employment aspects of acquisitions and divestitures, and litigation.
- Advising a multinational telecommunications company on its reorganization and post- reorganization matters (information/consultation process of the works council, communication with the employee representative bodies, representing in a litigation case against a union).
- Advising a leading provider of finance software solutions on potential legal issues and an action plan to put in place a new compensation policy in compliance with local laws. Coordinated the client project in four jurisdictions of implementation.
- Advising an Italian fashion company on negotiations with staff delegates, as well as with French labor administration, and dealing with discrimination, working time, health and safety at work and discipline issues.
- Assisting a Canadian wood transformation company on chemical/psychological and social risks related to a plant in France, further to an alert made by an expert of their Health and Safety Committee. Day-to-day assistance in this respect, including communication with French labor administration and staff representative bodies.
- Advised a leading U.S. provider of semiconductor technologies on all matters related to two reorganizations of activities in France, including downsizing of a manufactory with 517 terminations out of the 540 employees present on site, from the drafting of the documentation to the management of all incidents (works council) and advice on all strategic aspects of the projects.
- Advised a global specialty biopharmaceutical company on the reorganization of their French subsidiary, including collective redundancy proceedings, as well as on the various issues arising out of their acquisition of a company.
- Assisted a leading U.S. provider of translation services and a leader in global food ingredients and flavors markets with their French site reorganizations and implementation of related social plans. Representing these companies in various litigations that have arisen further to the implementation of social plans.
- Assisted a global leader in material handling in the context of the reorganization of a joint venture further to the end of its partnership with an automaker, and dealt with the question of subsequent reclassification of the staff to other sites/subsidiaries, as well as advised on projects such as relocation of staff and outsourcing and in the changes at the top management level of the group.
- Assisted several private equity funds on terminations of managers with complex negotiations, with all the sophisticated incentive mechanisms existing in this industry.
- Advised a modular construction company on the implementation of an ethics code in Europe. Represented a manufacturer of automotive fluid storage and delivery products in a criminal case for an occupational accident (death of an employee).
- Advised a real estate services and investment management firm for a transfer of part of its personnel to the purchaser of one of its French activities.
- Assisted with the closing of a plant of a medical device group, representation of this group before administrative and civil tribunals and conclusion of settlement agreements with 104 employees.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Health, Safety and Working Conditions / Legislation and Case Law in France / First Semester 2022 – Dechert OnPoint (July 26, 2022)
- Case Law Selection - France / First Semester 2022 – Dechert OnPoint (July 12, 2022)
- Economic Difficulties as Basis for Termination (Cass., Soc., June 1, 2022, n° 20-19.957) – Dechert OnPoint (July 1, 2022)
- Case Law Selection - France / Second Semester 2021 – Dechert OnPoint (January 18,, 2022)
- Health, safety and working conditions / Legislation and Case Law in France / Second Semester 2021 – Dechert OnPoint (January 11,, 2022)
- Commuting expenses and remote work, what are the rules for employers? – L’Usine Nouvelle (October 13, 2021)
- Health crisis and variable remuneration: what are the challenges for medical sales representatives? – L’Usine Nouvelle (March 26, 2021)
- Medical visitors: changes in geographical area – L’Usine Nouvelle (January 9, 2020)
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer – L’Usine Nouvelle (October 22, 2019)
- Risques psychosociaux et post-confinement — Webinar (June 4, 2020)
- Retour au travail après le COVID-19 : Le rôle déterminant des représentants du personnel, et ce que les employeurs en France doivent retenir — Webinar (May 26, 2020)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Business Impact: Getting Past the Gate: Determining Who Can and Should Return to Work in the United States, France, Germany and the United Kingdom — Webinar (May 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Business Impact: To Test or Not To Test — Webinar (May 14, 2020)
- How Will Brexit Impact Businesses With International Operations? Are You Prepared, Deal or No Deal? — (October 10, 2019)
- 2019 Philadelphia Spring Labor and Employment Seminar — (May 1, 2019)
- Changing Labor and Employment Law in France, Germany and the UK — An Update, Lionbridge, Waltham (April 30, 2019)
- Ordonnances Macron — Webinars (March 29, April 5 and April 12, 2018)
- GDPR: The First Six Months — New York, NY (October 11, 2018)
- Brexit for Fund Managers Seminar Series - Session Three: Attracting and Retaining Talent After Brexit — London (October 4, 2018)
- Réforme du droit du travail : Quels impacts concrets ? — (March 29, 2018)
- French Labor Code Ordinances - Dechert Roundtable, London (December 5, 2017)
- Quelles transformations apportées au code du travail par les ordonnances du 22 septembre 2017 ? — (October 19, 2017)
- 2017 Philadelphia Fall Labor and Employment Seminar — (October 10, 2017)
- Rémunération des inventions de salariés — (October 3, 2017)
- French Employment Law: Doing Business in France — (June 15, 2017)
- French Employment Law: Doing Business in France — (June 23, 2016)
- Loi Travail : ce qui va changer — (September 13, 2016)
- La QVT au Service de vos Obligations de Sécurité de Résultat — Organized by Le Point magazine, Paris (September 24, 2015)
- Séminaire en Ligne — Licenciements collectifs et santé des salariés, (March 6, 2014)
- Social -Les experts du CE et du CHSCT — Campus 2012 - L'université d'été des Avocats Parisiens, Paris (July 5, 2012)
- Coping with Heightened Regulations and the Need for Better Dispute Resolution — Third Annual Corporate Counsel Institute - Europe, Madrid (May 24, 2012)
- Good Practices to Monitor the Applicable Law in Case of International Mobility — Organised by Cercle Magellan, Paris (September 23, 2011)
- The Changing World of Work: Responding to the Challenges of the 21st Century From a Global and an EU Perspective — Organised by the International Bar Association, Brussels (April 14, 2011)
- European Employment Lawyer’s Association
- The International Bar Association
- C.N.A.T (National Centre of Arbitration at Work) Board of Directors
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, M.A., 1986
- Georgetown University, LL.M., 1990