Melissa Ayeltigah focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters with an emphasis on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, public offerings, and reorganizations.
Ms. Ayeltigah joined Dechert in 2019 as a trainee and qualified in 2021.
- Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A (OTE) in connection with the sale of its stake in fixed telecommunications operator Telekom Romania to Orange Romania.
- Thrive UK Holdings Limited in connection with the acquisition of ONI Limited from individual equity holders.
- Castel Underwriting Agencies Limited on the sale of Vecta Risk Partners LLP Interests.
- Gravis Capital Management Limited on the sale of a 70% equity stake to ORIX Corporation.
- Coventry University, Law (LLB), 2016, First Class
- BPP University, Master of Laws, Commercial Legal Practice, 2019, Distinction
- England and Wales