- The Monitor of HSBC, appointed under a Deferred Prosecution Agreement, on the Monitorship and Skilled Person’s Review of HSBC’s global business.
- A committee of affected investors in relation to litigating the meaning of “balance sheet insolvency” as a trigger in a structured finance deal in the long running English Supreme Court case Eurosail.
- The hedge fund creditors of Lehman Re in relation to litigating issues over entitlement to assets in Bermuda and advising on the resulting successful scheme of arrangement.
- A manufacturer in relation to a breach of regulatory requirements over the composition of its product in the EU and Asia, investigating the problem with experts, considering a reporting strategy under REACH, managing the litigation threat from distributors, franchisees and consumers and litigation against component suppliers.
- Bank of Cyprus on its litigation portfolio and corporate governance program ahead of its successful London Stock Exchange listing.
- The Stewards of the Federation International D’Automobile leading the investigations on the “Spygate” and “Crashgate” issues, the latter described subsequently in The Times as “The Worst Act of Cheating in the History of Sport”.
- A Texas-based oil company in connection with a confidential arbitration on the valuation relating to the sale of oil exploration and production rights.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of London, LL.B., 1982