- Yuexiu REIT Asset Management Limited, as the manager of Yuexiu Real Estate Investment Trust (“Yuexiu REIT”), on the extension of Yuexiu REIT’s continuing connected party transactions waiver for the three years ending 31 December 2023.
- The underwriters (including VBG Capital Limited as the sole sponsor, a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager) on the HK$130 million initial public offering and listing of SANVO Fine Chemicals Group Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Guotai Junan Capital Limited and other underwriters on the HK$1.93 billion global offering, initial public offering and listing of China Risun Group Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Zhejiang New Century Hotel Management Co., Ltd. on its HK$1.16 billion initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- GF Securities Co., Ltd on its US$3.6 billion (HK$27.9 billion) initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, sponsored by GF Capital (Hong Kong) Limited and Goldman Sachs (Asia).
- Goldman Sachs, UBS and a leading global financial services firm as underwriters on the US$748 million initial public offering and listing of HKBN Ltd. on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Kunming Dianchi Water Treatment Co., Ltd. on its initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Yuk Wing Group Holdings Limited, a leading manufacturer and supplier of DTH rock drilling tools in Hong Kong, in its HK$120 million public offer and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- The underwriters, Kingsway Financial Services Group Limited and Opus Capital Limited, on KML Technology Group Limited’s initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Takeovers, Mergers, Acquisitions and Privatizations
- New Century Asset Management Limited, manager of NC REIT, on the very substantial and connected disposal of all assets of NC REIT and the subsequent termination, liquidation, deauthorization and delisting from HKSE - the first successful delisting and deauthorization of a Hong Kong-listed REIT.
- MIE Holdings Corporation on the sale of its C$60 million oil and gas assets in Canada.
- Portico International Holdings Limited on its privatisation by Bluestone Global Holdings Limited by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Songbird SG Pte. Ltd. on its mandatory general offer to acquire Tai United Holdings.
- China Financial Services Holdings Limited on its subscription of 40% shareholding in a company principally engaged in the education business in the United Kingdom.
- MIE Holdings Corporation on the disposal of 24.8% interest in Journey Energy Inc., a company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- New Century Asset Management Limited, the manager of Hong Kong-listed New Century Real Estate Investment Trust, on the RMB877 million disposal of Songjiang New Century Grand Hotel Shanghai.
- China Financial Services Holdings Limited on the HK$316.5 million acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Brilliant Star Capital (Cayman) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Value Partners Group Limited.
- Huge Harvest International Limited on its acquisition of units from Blue Sky Holdings Limited, and the subsequent HK$326 million mandatory general offer to acquire all the issued units of New Century Real Estate Investment Trust.
- USUM Investment Group Hong Kong Limited on its HK$1.8 billion mandatory general offer to acquire Chiho-Tiande Group Limited, a Hong Kong-listed recycling company.
- CMBC International Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of China Minsheng Banking Corporation., Ltd., on the proposed HK$13.2 billion acquisition of a controlling stake in Quam Limited and the subsequent possible mandatory general offer by Somerley Capital Limited on behalf of CMBC International Holdings Limited.
- New Century Asset Management Limited on the €28.9 million acquisition of Holiday Inn Eindhoven in the Netherlands. This is the first acquisition of overseas property situated outside Greater China by a Hong Kong-listed REIT.
- The controlling shareholder of MIE Holdings Corporation in connection with a letter agreement in relation to a Put and Call Option Agreement with Celestial in order to facilitate the sale of 212 million shares of MIE Holdings Corporation by Celestial.
- Talent Property Group Limited on its approximately RMB210 million disposal of property in Guangzhou.
- Talent Property Group Limited on its approximately RMB49 million formation of a PRC joint venture company (anticipated registered capital of RMB100 million).
- New Century Asset Management Limited on the RMB382 million acquisition of Kaifeng Hotel, a 5-star hotel located in Henan Province, China.
- Talent Property Group Limited on its amendment of convertible notes in the aggregate principal amount of HK$2.139 billion, the subsequent conversion thereof and application for whitewash waiver.
- New Century Asset Management Limited on the RMB747.7 million acquisition of Songjiang New Century Grand Hotel Shanghai, a 5-star hotel located in Shanghai.
- ARA Asset Management (Fortune) Limited as manager to Singapore and Hong Kong dual-listed Fortune Real Estate Investment Trust (Fortune REIT) on the US$83 million sale of all the issued shares of Art Full Resources Limited to Tower Key Limited.
- Arts Optical International Holdings Limited on its RMB1.6 billion very substantial disposal and connected transaction of its land and premises in Shenzhen.
- A Macau-based developer, owner and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities in Asia on its voluntary withdrawal of listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- The University of Hong Kong, P.C.LL., 2013
- University of Oxford, B.A., in Jurisprudence, 2012, (Hons)
- Hong Kong