- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc. et al. v. Cipla Ltd. et al. (D.N.J.). Representing Par Pharmaceutical, Inc. in Hatch-Waxman case filed against generic company involving Par’s ready-to-use VASOSTRICT® product. Case is ongoing.
- BioDelivery Sciences International Inc., et al. v. Chemo Research, S.L., et al. (D. Del.). Representing BioDelivery Sciences International Inc. (BDSI) in a Hatch-Waxman litigation against Chemo Research concerning BDSI’s BELBUCA® product. Case is ongoing.
- IPCom Gmbh & Co. KG v. AT&T Inc. et al. (E.D. Tex. and PTAB). Represented IPCom in multiple patent infringement suits involving patents relating to 3G, 4G, and 5G telecommunications systems. Successfully responded to inter partes review challenge of patent in parallel proceeding with the PTAB denying the petition to institute inter partes review. Cases settled favorably.
- In re Opana ER Antitrust Litigation (N.D. Ill.). Represented Endo Pharmaceuticals defending against antitrust claims. Jury found for Endo that settlement at issue was not anti-competitive.
- Boston Scientific Corportation et al. v. Micro-Tech Endoscopy USA Inc. et al. (D. Del.). Represented Boston Scientific in patent infringement suit involving multiple patents relating to endoscopic hemostasis clips. Matter settled favorably.
- Mondis Technology Ltd. v. LG Electronics, Inc. (D.N.J.). Represented Mondis in case against LG’s digital televisions that implement HDMI and VESA plug-and-play technology. Obtained US$14.3M jury verdict. Matter pending.
- Stiefel Laboratories v. Taro Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd. (S.D.N.Y.): Represented GlaxoSmithKline in an ANDA case relating to EVOCLIN® Foam. Case settled.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals v. Teva, et al. (D. Del.). Represented Endo Pharmaceuticals in numerous Hatch-Waxman patent infringement cases regarding Endo’s OPANA® ER controlled-release oxymorphone product against seven generic pharmaceutical manufacturers. Obtained verdict of infringement and validity, which were affirmed by the Federal Circuit.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals v. Teva, et al. (S.D.N.Y.). Trial counsel for Endo Pharmaceuticals in Hatch- Waxman Act case filed against a dozen ANDA filers involving Endo's OPANA® ER product. Following a five-week trial, the court ruled in Endo's favor, finding its patents valid and infringed. Dechert later secured Federal Circuit affirmance of its hard-fought patent trial victory while the case was on appeal, enjoining all generics through 2023.
- Member of litigation team representing multinational manufacturers of generic pharmaceuticals in Hatch-Waxman patent litigation and appeals.
- Member of litigation team representing seller of a midtown Manhattan office building prosecuting claims for breach of Purchase and Sale Agreement by ostensible purchaser, winning a motion for summary judgment allowing seller to retain a US $38.5 million deposit on the sale, plus interest.
- Member of trial team representing a large financial institution in an eight-day bench trial in the Southern District of New York. After a defense verdict for the financial institution at trial the case settled favorably on appeal.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Neuroscience, 2008
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2011, Ruth Whitehead Daly Scholar; Associate Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit