Associate New York Global Finance
Ashtyn Hemendinger-Oswald is an associate in Dechert’s global finance practice group with a focus on leveraged finance.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Hemendinger-Oswald was an associate in the restructuring and bankruptcy practice of an international law firm. Ms. Hemendinger-Oswald advised lenders, companies, and other stakeholders in a wide variety of in-court and out-of-court restructurings, distressed sales and refinancing transactions that covered different strategies and levels of the capital structure, including senior credit facilities, asset-based revolvers and subordinated/mezzanine debt.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 649 8722
+1 212 698 3599
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.A., Professional Writing, 2012, All University Honors
- Carnegie Mellon University, M.A., Professional Writing and Technical Writing, 2013
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude, Notes Editor of the Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal, Moot Court Board, Benjamin Weintraub and Alan N. Resnick Bankruptcy Law Award, Citation of Excellence in Community & Economic Development Clinical Programs
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York