Stephanie L. Haas
Associate Philadelphia Private Equity
- FS Investments, a leading alternative investment manager, in connection with its agreement to partner with KKR, a leading global investment firm, to create the largest business development company (BDC) platform, with US$18 billion in combined assets under management.
- ECN Capital Corp. (TSX: ECN), in the sale of its U.S. based commercial and vendor finance business to PNC Bank for approximately US$1.25 billion in cash.
- MSX International (MSXI), a leading global business process outsourcing company that provides specialized technology-based services to the automotive industry, in its sale to Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Graham Partners in its acquisition of Mercer Foods, a manufacturer of high quality freeze-dried fruits, vegetables, and proteins.
- Graham Partners in its disposition of Henry Company, a manufacturer of air/vapor barrier, roofing and waterproofing systems.
- FS Investment Corporation (NYSE: FSIC), FS Energy and Power Fund, FS Investment Corporation II, FS Investment Corporation III, and FS Investment Corporation IV, five business development companies sponsored by FS Investments, in connection with their continuous public offerings for gross proceeds of over US$13 billion in the aggregate.
- Winchester Acquisition Corp., a newly formed subsidiary of Blackboard Inc., the world’s leading education technology company, in its acquisition of Higher One, a leading payments technology provider for higher education.
- Ipsen S.A. in connection with its acquisition of global oncology assets from Merrimack Pharmaceuticals for up to US$1 billion.
- Grupo Mexico SAB de CV’s transportation business unit, GMéxico Transportes S.A. de C.V, in its acquisition of the Florida East Coast Railway Holdings Corp, a freight transportation business headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida.
- A U.S. oil and gas services company in a US$210 million out-of-court restructuring transaction.
- +1 215 994 2376
+1 215 655 2376
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2376
+1 215 994 2222
- The Pennsylvania State University Schreyer Honors College, B.A., English, 2012
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Saint Ives Medal for graduating first in class, ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Health Law, ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the study of Labor and Employment Law, Alumni Association Award, Saint Thomas More Society Award, Articles Editor of Villanova Law Review