Kerenza Kerslake focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters with an emphasis on cross-border capital markets, especially matters involving the emerging markets, as well as corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions and reorganisations.
Ms. Kerslake trained at Dechert and was admitted as a solicitor in September 2020.
- The Dealers and Joint Lead Managers in connection with Energy Development Oman SAOG’s (a) establishment of (i) a Trust Certificate Issuance Programme; (ii) a Global Medium Term Note Programme; and (b) the issuance of U.S.$1 billion Trust Certificates in accordance with Regulation-S/Rule 144A thereunder.
- JSC Development Bank of Kazakhstan in connection with its repurchase of U.S.$215.8 million of its 2.95% Notes due 2031 by way of a capped, fixed price tender offer.
- Sultanate of Oman in connection with its invitation to holders of eight series of its Notes to tender such Notes for purchase for cash.
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in connection with the establishment of the Kingdom’s Global Medium Term Note Programme and the issuance of U.S.$650 million of notes thereunder.
- JSC Development Bank of Kazakhstan in connection with: (i) the issuance of its U.S.$500,000,000 5.75% Notes due 2025; and (ii) its invitation to holders of its outstanding 4.125% Notes due 2022 to tender such Notes for purchase for cash up to an aggregate principal amount of U.S.$700 million.
- EFG Hermes as Sole Global Coordinator and to EFG Hermes and Renaissance Capital as Joint Bookrunners, in relation to the international offering by Macro Group Pharmaceuticals (Macro Capital) S.A.E., a joint stock company incorporated under the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt, and its selling shareholder of 264,513,661 ordinary shares, each with a nominal value of EGP 0.2, listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange.
- Republic of Albania (acting through the Ministry of Finance and Economy) on the issuance of its €650 million 3.500% Notes due 23 November 2031.
- JSC Ukrainian Railways in connection with the issuance of the US$300 million 7.875% Loan Participation Notes due 2026 by Rail Capital Markets plc for the sole purpose of funding a loan to JSC Ukrainian Railways.
- JSC Development Bank of Kazakhstan in connection with the update of its US$3,000,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme and issuance thereunder of its: (i) KZT 100,000,000,000 10.95% Notes due 2026; and (ii) US$500,000,000 2.95% Notes due 2031.
- JSC Georgian Railway in connection with the issuance of its US$500 million 4.00% Green Bonds due 2028 and the simultaneous tender offer and mandatory redemption of its US$500 million 7.75% Notes due 2022.
- Sultanate of Oman and Oman Sovereign Sukuk SAOC on the update of its Trust Certificate Programme and the issuance of US$1.75 billion Trust Certificates due 2030 thereunder.
- Nordic Capital on the EUR 2.143 billion sale of Itiviti, a leading provider of trading technology and services to financial institutions worldwide, to NYSE listed Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Arab Republic of Egypt in connection with the issuance of its US$3.75 billion triple tranche Eurobond comprising its US$750, million 3.875% Notes due 2026, US$1.5 billion 5.875% Notes due 2031 and US$1.5 billion 7.500% Notes due 2061 issued under its GMTN Programme.
- Sultanate of Oman (acting through the Ministry of Finance) on the issuance of its: (i) U.S.$500,000,000 4.875% Notes due 2025 (to be consolidated and form a single series with the existing U.S.$750,000,000 4.875% Notes due 2025 issued on 1 August 2019); (ii) U.S.$1,750,000,000 6.250% Notes due 2031; and (iii) U.S.$1,000,000,000 7.000% Notes due 2051.
- Kingdom of Bahrain (acting through the Ministry of Finance and National Economy) on the update of its Global Medium-Term Note Programme, and issuance of its U.S.$500,000,000 4.250% Notes due 2028, U.S.$1,000,000,000 5.250% Notes due 2033 and U.S.$500,000,000 6.250% Notes due 2051.
- The joint lead managers on the Kingdom of Morocco's issuance of its U.S.$750,000,000 2.375% Notes due 2027, U.S.$1,000,000,000 3.000% Notes due 2032, and U.S.$1,250,000,000 4.000% Notes due 2050.
- Sultanate of Oman in connection with the tap offering of its: (i) U.S.$200,000,000 6.750% Notes due 2027; and (ii) U.S.$300,000,000 7.375% Notes due 2032, under its Global Medium-Term Note programme established in October 2020.
- Sultanate of Oman on the issuance of its US$1.250 billion 6.750% Notes due 2027 and US$750 million 7.375% Notes due 2032.
- Joint Lead Managers on the Kingdom of Morocco's issuance of its €500 million 1.375% Notes due 2026 and €500 million 2.000% Notes due 2030.
- Arab Republic of Egypt in connection with its debut Green Bond issuance consisting of US$750 million 5.250% Green Bond Notes due 2025.
- Direct Healthcare Group (a portfolio company of ArchiMed) on the carve-out and acquisition of the Patient Handling Europe division of Swedish-listed group Handicare.
- Arab Republic of Egypt in connection with the update of its US$30,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note Programme and the issuance of its US$500,000,000 4.5500% Notes due 2023, US$1,000,000,000 7.0529% Notes due 2032 and US$500,000,000 8.1500% Notes due 2059 thereunder.
- JSC “National Company “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy” on its invitation to holders of its outstanding US$780,000,000 4.850% Notes due 2027.
- AGC Equity Partners on the sale of 25 Canada Square (Citi Tower), currently the largest office building in the United Kingdom.
- Durham University, LLB, 2016
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2018
- England and Wales