- Ares Management Limited in connection with the provision of additional senior acquisition financing and the related provision of super senior term debt by a syndicate of banks to the MyDentist Group.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt funding to support the acquisition of Butlins Skyline Limited by Zenit (Bidco) Limited, a newco formed by the Harris family.
- Baring Asset Management Limited on its provision of funding to support the acquisition of the CitNOW Group by Livingbridge Private Equity alongside the reinvestment by Tenzing Private Equity.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt financing to assist in the acquisition of the Inchcape Shipping Services Group by Epiris Private Equity.
- Ares Management Limited in connection with the provision of financing facilities for the refinancing of the Smartwater Group.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of financing facilities to assist in the acquisition by Palamon Capital Partners of the equity interests of The Carlyle Group in the mydentist Group together with the related refinancing of all existing secured indebtedness of that Group.
- Ares Management Limited and Santander UK plc in connection with the provision of debt financing for the refinancing of the Grant & Stone Group (a Cairngorm Capital-owned portfolio business) together with its related acquisition of three targets in the UK: Rawle Gammon & Baker Holdings Limited, Total Plumbing Supplies Limited and Buildit Gloster Limited and the further acquisition of Independent Builders Group.
- Baring Asset Management Limited on a unitranche financing packaging to support Tenzing Private Equity's refinancing of the CitNOW Group and its acquisition of the 8 Technology Group.
- Endless on the acquisition of Hovis, a leading UK-based bakery brand.
- Alcentra in its provision of debt financing facilities to assist Silverfleet Capital in acquiring a majority stake in Collectia A/S, a credit management services provider based in Denmark together with further acquisitions Collectia has made in Denmark and Norway.
- Ares Management Limited in its provision of financing facilities to the Ocorian Group (an Inflexion Private Equity portfolio company) in its acquisition of Estera, a leading global provider of funds and trust services, from international private equity firm Bridgepoint together with further acquisitions the Ocorian Group has made including most recently the acquisition of Nordic Trustee, the leading provider of trustee and agency services for bonds, direct lending and loan administration in the Nordics.
- Ares Management Limited and National Westminster Bank plc on the provision of a financing package for the MBO of AgriBriefing (a Horizon Capital Investment).
- Metric Capital in connection with its provision of debt and equity financing facilities in connection with its investment in Famar AVE, a leading European provider of pharmaceutical manufacturing and development services.
- Quorn Foods (Marlow Foods) on a senior unsecured financing package entered into with a syndicate of banks to refinance certain of Quorn's existing financing arrangements.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of a senior and PIK financing package to refinance the Daisy Group’s existing financing arrangements and fund the buyout of certain investors in the Daisy Group.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of financing support to Midlothian Capital Partners and a consortium of investors to acquire HB Education Limited (the holding company for PGL).
- Ares Management Limited on their provision of a financing package to support Phoenix Equity Partners acquisition of a majority stake in Nexus Vehicle Rentals Group from Bowmark Capital.
- CVC Credit Partners and EQT Credit as mandated lead arrangers in connection with the provision of senior and subordinated financing facilities to the Paymentsense Group.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of their financing package in support of MxP Partners LLP's buyout of the pub group, Amber Taverns Group.
- Ares Management Limited on the provision of their financing package in support of Midlothian Capital Partners' acquisition of Park Leisure.
- Ares Management Limited and Barclays Bank PLC in connection with their provision of unitranche and super senior debt facilities to assist in the funding of the acquisition of Dobbies Garden Centres from Tesco, by a consortium led by Midlothian Capital Partners and Hattington Capital together with further acquisitions of a portfolio of garden centres and related businesses from Wyevale Garden Centres.
- HSBC Bank plc in connection with its provision of senior debt facilities to assist Warburg Pincus in its acquisition of a majority stake in Mercator Group a leading provider of travel and transportation solutions with significant operations in the Middle East from dnata, part of the Emirates Group. Through dnata, the Emirates Group continues to hold a minority stake in the company following the transaction.
- CVC Credit Partners in connection with its provision of second lien facilities to the Southern Dental Group.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, GE Corporate Finance Bank SAS, HSBC Bank plc, Investec Bank plc, Lloyds Bank plc and Royal Bank of Scotland plc on their provision of senior debt finance (with ICG providing mezzanine finance) to fund the secondary buyout of the Education Personnel Group of Companies by ICG with an enterprise value in excess of £300 million together with related recapitalizations.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- PDI Capital Structure Forum 2017 - London (November, 2017)
- +44 20 7184 7558
+44 20 7184 7001
- Exeter University, Law, (2:1)
- The College of Law, LPC, 1994, Commendation, Chester
- England and Wales