- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications relating to pharmaceutical products and related methods of preparation and use, specializing in areas of organic chemistry and small molecule pharmaceuticals.
- Creation and management of patent portfolios for pharmaceutical and biotech clients with particular focus on growing portfolios for small molecule biotech start-ups.
- Preparation of freedom-to-operate and validity opinions regarding various aspects of chemical and pharmaceutical products.
- Conducts due diligence and litigation analyses associated with small molecule pharmaceutical products.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- American Chemical Society
- Boston Patent Law Association
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., Chemistry, 2003
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, 2008
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2016
- United States Patent and Trademark Office