Radhe Patel is an associate in Dechert’s securities and complex litigation group. She represents clients in complex commercial disputes, securities litigation, and related general litigation matters.
Ms. Patel earned her juris doctor from Harvard Law School. While in law school, she was a Notes Editor on the Harvard Law Review and an Ames Moot Court semifinalist, as well as president of the HLS American Constitution Society chapter. She received her bachelor of science from Columbia University and served as a policy advisor for the City of New York before practicing law.
- A Shield for David and A Sword Against Goliath, 133 Harv. L. Rev. 643, 646 (2019)
- Recent Case—Herrera v. Wyoming, 133 Harv. L. Rev. 402 (2019)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Honorable Edmond Chang
- Columbia University, B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2015, Dean's List
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2020
- District of Columbia
- New York