Mary Kate Raczka
Associate Philadelphia Corporate
Mary Kate Raczka focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters. Ms. Raczka represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, as well as strategic buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Publicly traded gaming and entertainment company on its acquisition of a marketing software provider.
- The Old Woman Who Lives in Her Shoes: How Clothing and Fashion Designs Would be Analyzed and Protected Under Title 17 is the United States Treated Fashion Like Architecture – Pennsylvania Bar Association (June 2022)
- Joyriding with Peloton: How Virtual Fitness Classes Can Violate Federal Copyright Law – Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal (April 2022)
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2137
+1 215 994 2222
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S., 2019
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2022, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Managing Editor of Student Works, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal