- Representation of a major international financial institution in a False Claims Act action brought by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Representation of a large creditor of a foreign sovereign in judgment enforcement proceedings in sovereign debt actions.
- Representation of the former controller of AIG in a securities fraud action.
- Defense of private equity funds that invested in municipal bonds and financed healthcare facilities and low-income housing projects, in complex commercial contract and business tort actions, leading to favorable summary judgment outcomes and settlement.
- Defense of an individual in an action for punitive sanctions arising out of bankruptcy proceedings.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Honorable James T. Giles
- Vassar College, B.A., 1999, Phi Beta Kappa, General and Departmental Honors
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2006, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Recipient of the Public Interest/Public Service Scholarship, Senior Staff Member of the American University Law Review, Senior Articles Editor of The Human Rights Brief
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Moroccan Arabic