Wenny Shen focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions and leveraged finance transactions, as well as general corporate matters.
Ms. Shen was a Dechert summer associate in 2021. Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Shen served as Admissions Co-Chair of OUTLaw at New York University School of Law and worked as a Law Fellow at the New York County District Attorney’s Office.
- Legal counsel and parole preparation – Worked with Sanctuary for Families to successfully prepare the request for discretionary release on parole for an incarcerated survivor of significant domestic violence.
- Case Screening for wrongful conviction – Worked with Innocence Project to evaluate and access application from incarcerated individuals with the potential to be proven actual innocence based on DNA evidence.
- Reproductive Health Legal Assistance - Regularly work with Lawyers for Good Government to update and develop a database to track the legal landscape related to reproductive healthcare.
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., 2019, magna cum laude with High Honor in Philosophy
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2022