- French biotech Abivax on largest-ever Euronext Paris single listing biotech private placement.
- Cathay Capital, a global investment firm, in connection with the sale of the Cenexi group to the Indian group Gland Pharma, controlled by the Chinese conglomerate Fosun.
- Abivax on its successful €49.2 million financing with top U.S. and European biotech specialist investors.
- Vestiaire Collective S.A. in its acquisition of Tradesy, Inc., a leading peer-to peer resale platform for luxury fashion in the United States.
- ArchiMed, a leading investment firm exclusively dedicated to the healthcare sector, in connection with the purchase of a majority stake in CARSO, a French leader in analytical services, through its €1 billion MED Platform I fund.
- Abivax in connection with its oversubscribed capital increase of €60 million and convertible bonds of €25 million, totalling €85 million in new financing.
- Certares, an American private equity fund, in its investment in the group Voyageurs du Monde, the French leader of tailored travel and adventure travel. This investment is structured both as a fundraising to finance Voyageurs du Monde’s activities and as a minority acquisition from the founders of existing shares in Avantage, the holding company controlling Voyageurs du Monde.
- Air Liquide France Industrie in connection with the sale of SUDAC Air Service, its subsidiary specialized in compressed air services for industrials, to Veolia Industries Global Solutions.
- Interchim, a leading family office producing life sciences equipment, along with its shareholders, in connection with its sale to the Chinese group Junzheng listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, in partnership with Advion.
- Robocath in connection with its €40 million (US$43 million) series C round of financing, as well as in its strategic agreement signed with MicroPort to set up a China-based joint-venture company.
- NHCO Nutrition's shareholders on the sale of 100% of its share capital to the group Chiesi.
- Certares on its investment in Marietton group, a leading tour operator and travel agent in France.
- Neovia on an exclusive negotiation agreement with Archer Daniels Midland company.
- Orange in its acquisition of Enovacom, a leading healthcare software company.
- Five Arrows Principal Investments, the European mid-market private equity fund of Rothschild Merchant Banking, in connection with its investment in automotive benchmarking service A2Mac1.
- Vexim, a French medtech company, in connection with the €183m tender offer from Stryker Corporation.
- +33 1 57 57 81 43
+33 1 57 57 80 81
- Harvard Law School, LL.M., 2016
- HEC Paris, MiM Grande Ecole, 2015
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2, Corporate and Tax law, 2015, Merits
- New York