Yashasvi Tripathi focuses her practice on corporate law, in particular on private equity and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Tripathi represents buyers and sellers on domestic and cross-border transactions across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Tripathi was an attorney in the New York office of an international law firm. She has also served as a judicial law intern with a justice at the Supreme Court of India.
- A U.S. unicorn company in its acquisition of an India-based startup company engaged in the business of software development, technology consulting and staffing.
- An Israeli-based unicorn company, a market leader in cloud data protection platforms with subsidiaries in the U.S. and India, in its acquisition of a U.S. based startup with a subsidiary in India (as co-counsels with an Israel-based law firm).
- A U.S.-based global EdTech venture capital firm on its investments in an EdTech startup with a valuation of US$16 million.
- A U.S.-based company, with an estimated enterprise value of US$342.70 million, in its merger with another U.S. based company with an estimated enterprise value of US$525.40 million, with an indirect subsidiary in India engaged in the business of providing data protection, replication and recovery services (as co-counsels with a U.S.-based law firm).
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in the U.S. Post Daimler AG. V. Bauman - Kluwer Arbitration Blog (2020)
- Technology Turmoil: The Impact of India banning Chinese Apps – Law.com (2020)
- International Investment Arbitration – Analyzing through the Lens of Proceedings in the Energy Sector – Young Arbitration Review (2019)
- Should Political Risk Insurance Payment Be Deducted From Investment Treaty Award Compensation – Kluwer Arbitration Blog (2018)
- New York City Bar Association
- National Law University, B.A., LL.B. (Hons), 2017
- New York University, LL.M., 2018
- New York