Registered Foreign Lawyer Hong Kong Beijing Mergers and Acquisitions
Dian Wang focuses her practice on cross-border acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Wang worked at an international law firm where she focused primarily on cross-border financing transactions.
- Blackstone in respect of the onshore and offshore refinancing of a commercial property in Shanghai.
- CAR Inc. in its issue of US$250 million 9.75% senior notes due 2024.
- Hillhouse Capital on its minority financing for iQiyi, Inc. (爱奇艺) (NASDAQ:IQ).
- New Frontier on the leveraged financing for its merger with United Family Healthcare in China. The deal was recognized at the China Law & Practice Awards 2020, in its "Deals of the Year" category.
- An investor consortium, comprising Warburg Pincus Asia LLC, General Atlantic Singapore Fund Pte. Ltd., Ocean Link Partners Limited, and Mr. Jinbo Yao, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of 58.com, in the take-private of 58.com Inc. (NYSE: WUBA), China’s largest online classifieds marketplace, at a valuation of approximately US$8.7 billion. This transaction was named "Finance Deal of the Year: Acquisitions" by The Asia Legal Awards 2021.
- Summer Capital on the financing for its acquisition of Swiss Education Group.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
Hong KongDechert, 31/F Jardine House, One Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- +852 3518 4754
+852 3518 4777
Beijing24/F, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100020
- +8610 5829 1324
+8610 5829 1313
- University of Hong Kong, LL.B., 2018
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., 2020
- New York