Associate Philadelphia Mergers and Acquisitions
- Various U.S. public companies in connection with their ongoing periodic reporting obligations (e.g., 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, Form 4s, Conflict Minerals Reports) and the preparation of their annual meeting proxy statements.
- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK), a leading supplier of beverage, food and aerosol packaging, metal closures, specialty packaging products and transit and protective packaging products, equipment and services:
- In its approximately US$3.9 billion acquisition of Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd. from the Carlyle Group;
- In its pending €1.9 billion sale of its EMEA tinplate business to an affiliate of KPS Capital Partners LP; and
- In various of its Rule 144A and Regulation S senior notes offerings and corporate restructuring transactions.
- LF Acquisition Corp. (formerly Nasdaq: LFAC, now Nasdaq: LSEA), a SPAC, in its de SPAC-ing business combination with Landsea Homes Incorporated.
- StoneCastle Asset Management and its parent StoneCastle Partners LLC in its sale of StoneCastle Asset Management’s Bank Investment Platform to ArrowMark Partners.
- FS Investments, a leading alternative investment manager:
- In connection with its partnership with KKR, a leading global investment firm, to create the largest business development company (BDC) platform, with US$18 billion in combined assets under management.
- As FS KKR Capital Corp. (NYSE: FSK), following the FS-KKR merger, in connection with a recent senior notes offering.
- Blackboard Inc., a leading global educational software company and an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners, in the sale of its Blackboard Transact business unit to Reverence Capital Partners, LP.
- Actua Corporation (formerly Nasdaq: ACTA) in its approximately US$549 million sale of its three majority-owned businesses to affiliates of CVC Growth Fund and Envestnet, Inc. and its subsequent delisting and dissolution.
- The senior management team at CoreVest American Finance Lender, a specialty finance company that provides private debt to residential real estate investors, in connection with the US$490 million sale of CoreVest by Fortress Investment Group to Redwood Trust.
- French chemicals group Arkema in connection with its acquisition of Fixatti, the Swiss-Belgian group that specializes in producing high-performance thermobonding adhesive powders; and through its subsidiary Bostik, the acquisition of Prochimir SAS (and its US subsidiary), a developer and the producer of high performance thermobonding adhesive films for industrial companies.
- An affiliate of a sovereign wealth fund in connection with its investment in a private software company.
- Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) in connection with its strategic partnership with Starboard Value, consisting of a financing providing Acacia with access to up to US$400 million of new capital for strategic investments and acquisitions.
- B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) in its US$420 million sale of its Pirate Brands business to The Hershey Company.
- Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP, as underwriter, in connection with a negotiated loan arrangement with Trinity Place Holdings Inc.
- An affiliate of Quilvest Private Equity in the sale of Small Tube Products, a leading U.S. redrawer of niche, small diameter copper and aluminum tubes, to Waybill.
- A private hydraulic and industrial hose company in its acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Resource America, Inc. in connection with its joint venture with Pearlmark Real Estate.
- A US private equity firm in its acquisition of a British water utility company.
- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) in the sale of its Health and Nutrition business to DowDuPont in exchange for portions of DuPont’s global crop protection business, which were divested as a condition of DuPont’s merger with Dow.
- CDI Corporation (formerly NYSE: CDI) in its US$8.25 per share sale acquisition by affiliates of AE Industrial Partners, LLC.
- Graham Partners in its acquisition of Mercer Foods, a manufacturer of high quality freeze-dried fruits, vegetables, and proteins.
- +1 215 994 2941
+1 215 655 2941
PhiladelphiaCira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, United States of America 19104-2808
- +1 215 994 2941
+1 215 994 2222
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2016, Submissions Manager, Line Editor, & Digest Technical Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology