Private Funds COO and Operations Forum 2022
HEDGE FUNDS | PRIVATE EQUITY | PRIVATE CREDIT
Join Dechert’s global private funds group for an afternoon of focused discussion on key legal and regulatory developments, trends and other 'hot topics' across private equity, private credit, hedge, real estate and a variety of investments products.
There will be a plenary session followed by break-out sessions to enable further discussion on areas of particular interest.
A Dechert hosted dinner will follow the event.
- Fund structuring
- Marketing funds globally including an overview of recent regulations
- Investing across different jurisdictions, including tax considerations
- Upcoming regulatory and tax initiatives impacting fund managers
- Remuneration structures and a look at 'BlueCrest'
- Side letter terms and trends
- Recent AML, KYC and sanctions issues
- Preparing for a down turn, what to do when things go wrong?
Please note this event will be conducted under Chatham House rules.
1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. GMT
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Abby Cook.
Please note this event is closed to press. If you are a member of the press and would like to attend this event, please contact email@example.com.