The Dechert Aggregator for Benefits & Compensation Developments
Changes to Laws and Regulations Affecting Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
The U.S. Congress and the administration of President Donald J. Trump are embarking on an initiative fundamentally to recalibrate a wide range of statutory and regulatory regimes governing U.S. business. The changes are poised to be historic and may go deeper than many realize.
The Dechert Aggregator for Benefits & Compensation Developments collects the proposed and final legislative activity as well as certain key reports related to the following areas:
- Employee Benefits (updated: Jul. 3, 2019)
- Executive Compensation (updated: Sep. 21, 2018)
- ERISA’s Fiduciary “Investment Advice” Rules (updated: Jun. 21, 2019)
- Health and Welfare Plans (Including Obamacare and HIPAA) (updated: Jun. 24, 2019)
- From "Obamacare" to "Trumpcare" (updated: Jun. 24, 2019)
- HIPAA and Other Privacy-Related Matters, and Matters Relating to Wellness (updated: Aug. 31, 2018)
The Aggregator highlights key activity as it is announced and evolves into legislation in Congress, and generates notifications of new developments to clients who subscribe to receive periodic information.