Health, safety and working conditions in France - Jurisprudence (1st semester 2016)
July 28, 2016
Preventing occupational hazards and managing aspects related to the safety and health of workers is still a major concern for employers.
This newsletter revisits five noteworthy decisions on this matter from the last semester.
- Unfitness – Offering redeployment positions in writing is not mandatory
- Occupational unfitness – Employers should consult staff delegates before making one of the redeployment offers
- HSC – HSC coordinating body may be consulted on the modification of internal rules and régulations
- Motherhood – The employer shall not ask the employee to work during her leave
- Moral harassment – The importance of the prevention