Health, safety and working conditions in France - Jurisprudence - France / Second Semester 2016
Preventing occupational hazards and managing aspects related to the safety and health of workers is still a major concern for employers.
This newsletter revisits five noteworthy decisions on this matter from the last semester.
1. Health and Safety Committee and prevention of occupational risks: the Committee’s right to take action regarding employees of a subcontractor
2. Pregnant employee and unfitness to work: beware of the grounds in the termination letter
3. Occupational accidents and diseases and paid holidays: applicable rules according to the employer’s status
4. False harassment allegations: the path to slanderous allegations is open, the one of defamation closed
5. Unfitness to work and impossibility to redeploy: the employer may acknowledge the employee’s stand
Read: Health, safety and working conditions in France - Jurisprudence - France / Second Semester 2016