Charles Ashie focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters with an emphasis on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and reorganizations.
Mr. Ashie joined Dechert in 2020 as a trainee and qualified in 2022.
- Nordic Capital on the purchase of a majority shareholding in Duco Technology Limited, a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider to financial institutions, insurers and FinTech companies worldwide.
- Reforming Windrush Compensation Scheme – Samuel E. Klein Pro Bono Award Recipient (2022). Drafted a report reviewing the merits of the Home Office’s Windrush Compensation Scheme, providing recommendations with Dechert lawyers and the JUSTICE working group.
- Black Men in Law Network
- The University of Hull, LL.B., Law with Politics, 2017, First Class Honours
- University of Edinburgh, LL.M., Innovation, Technology and the Law, 2018, Merit
- BPP University, LPC, 2020, Distinction
- England and Wales