Eric Auslander is an associate in the firm’s litigation group. He focuses his practice on internal investigations as well as enforcement matters before the Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, and state regulators. He also represents clients in complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts.
Mr. Auslander maintains an active pro bono practice, representing clients on matters regarding immigration, religious liberty, and advocacy for people experiencing homelessness.
Prior to joining Dechert as a summer associate in 2016, Mr. Auslander worked on Capitol Hill and in government relations and regulatory compliance.
- University of Rochester, B.A., 2011, cum laude
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2017, with Honors; Associate, The George Washington Law Review, 2017
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan