- Prosecuting a patent portfolio and providing patent strategy advice for a French pharmaceutical company whose drug product, a combination of three known small molecule drugs, is in Phase 3 clinical trials for a rare genetic disease.
- Drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications covering new uses and formulations of legacy in-licensed lead compound as well as new composition of matter applications for drug discovery program on behalf of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based pharmaceutical company.
- Diligence evaluation of a US pharmaceutical company’s patent estate covering a cystic fibrosis small molecule drug candidate in the company’s US$88 million IPO.
- Diligence evaluation of multiple patent estates covering small molecule drug candidates on behalf of a European pharmaceutical company in its US$275 million IPO.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Chemistry, 2004, cum laude
- Boston College, Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, 2010
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., Intellectual Property Concentration, 2018