Therese Ang represents and advises clients on cross-border corporate and commercial matters, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Ang worked in a leading local law firm in Singapore.
- A major private equity firm in its multimillion-dollar acquisition and combination of two cloud migration services companies based in Singapore.
- A major dairy company in the sale of 80% of its stake in its Southeast Asia dairy business for an aggregate consideration of US$295 million and a share component.
- A major property developer in its S$475 million acquisition of a luxury hotel in Singapore.
- Various start-up companies in respect of seed, Series A, Series B and Series C fundraisings across a broad range of industry sectors in Southeast Asia.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- National University of Singapore, Bachelor of Laws, 2018, Upper Second-Class Honors