- A leading European private debt manager on the raising of several Luxembourg-domiciled debt fund offerings, together raising several billion Euros in commitments, as well as on various related managed accounts.
- A global investment management firm on the raising of several global funds of private debt funds, together raising several billion Euros in commitments, as well as on their downstream investments.
- A UK manager on the raising of its first fund, targeting control-oriented private equity investments in lower mid-market companies in Europe, as well as on its carried interest arrangements.
- A China-focused asset manager on the raising of several multi-billion dollar buyout funds, various downstream investments and co-investments for such funds as well as the manager’s carried interest schemes and team co-invest arrangements.
- The management team of a Singapore-based fund-of-funds in relation to certain spin-out arrangements and the subsequent raising of their next fund.
- A Singapore-based VC manager in relation to the formation of several venture capital funds focused on investments in early-stage technology companies in South-East Asia.
- A Japanese bank in its disposal of several portfolios of private equity fund stakes worth several billion dollars to multiple secondary fund purchasers.
- A Taiwanese bank in its disposal of a portfolio of limited partnership interests to a syndicate of fund-of-funds and sovereign investors as part of a stapled secondary transaction, structured as a sale to a new fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of the bank.
- An Asian real estate manager in relation to the formation of its first and second private equity real-estate funds focused on investments in Singapore and East Asia.
- A Singapore-based investment manager on the disposal of a portfolio of debt and equity assets to a continuation fund backed by rollover investors as well as new secondary purchasers.
- Various limited partners, including sovereign wealth funds, funds-of-funds, superannuation funds and pension funds on their commitments to European, Asian and US private equity, private debt and real estate funds and related co-investment transactions.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2006
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2007
- Solicitor, England and Wales