Counsel London Labor and Employment
- One of the world’s largest players in the application delivery networking market, on the employment aspects of a global restructuring exercise, including assisting the client in planning the communication and roll out of the proposed restructuring, which involved a significant reduction in headcount across various departments in the business (including some senior management).
- A specialist investment management company, and one of its wholly owned subsidiaries, in connection with its proposed acquisition of an investment service.
- A global leader in data integrity in the multijurisdictional carve-out sale of one of its subsidiaries to a major software company.
- A British manufacturing company on various senior employee recruitment and termination issues as well as providing more general restructuring advice.
- A company providing trading infrastructure and solutions on a challenging senior executive termination and associated issues.
- +44 20 7184 7866
+44 20 7184 7001
- University of Leicester, Law (LLB), 2002
- The University of Nottingham, LL.M., European Law, 2003
- England and Wales